Modern Slavery Statement
Print Team (Dorset) Ltd: modern slavery statement for financial year ended  issued pursuant to section 54 of the modern slavery act 2015
OUR BUSINESS, STRUCTURE AND SUPPLY CHAINS
Print Team (Dorset) have been in business since 1991 and incorporated in 2003. We offer Printing, Signage and Promotional Items to a range of businesses, organisations and individuals.
Print Team (Dorset) Ltd is a standalone family owned company.
Print Team (Dorset) Ltd operates from our base in Dorset, UK, serving customers nationally.
Print Team (Dorset) Ltd is a low-risk business.
The policies identified below are just some of the relevant policies to cover this Act.
- Responsible Sourcing Policy
- Human Rights Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Employee Code of Conduct
- Supplier Code of Conduct
DUE DILIGENCE PROCESSES
These processes include:
- Mapping the supply chain to assess particular product or geographical risks.
- Evaluating the modern slavery and human trafficking risks to each new supplier.
- Reviewing on a regular basis all aspects of the supply chain.
- Taking steps to improve sub-standard suppliers’ practices.
- This list is not exhaustive but serves to inform the span of our processes.
STEPS TO ASSESS AND MANAGE RISKS
Print Team is a low-risk business, which reviews all its supply chain inline with these procedures.
All staff are fully aware of the contents of the Act and our staff meetings regularly review our policies and procedures and staff updated on any changes.
OUR EFFECTIVENESS IN ELIMINATING MODERN SLAVERY
Print Team (Dorset) Ltd has regular discussions, reviews and where necessary updates on all policies, procedures and standard practice.
Damian Smith Managing Director